Roasted potatoes are a delicious side to any dinner and are super easy to make when roasted in the oven. You can easily make this recipe with sweet potatoes instead if you are avoiding nightshades.
5 Yukon Potatoes
1 Tbsp Butter
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
4 Springs of Fresh Rosemary - destemmed and rough chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Wash and chop the potatoes into bite size chunks. The larger you cut them, the longer it will take to cook.
3. Toss them in softened coconut oil and butter.
4. Put them into a baking pan and top with salt and rosemary.
5. Roast for 45min but start to check at 30min.
TIP: If you don't tolerate butter use 2 Tbsp of coconut oil
Did you Make This Recipe?
Make sure to Post on Instagram and Tag @thetrailtohealth and use hashtag #TheTrailToHealth