Going gluten free can be very intimidating and challenging. When you first start out it may seem like gluten is only in bread and pasta, but the reality is, it is hidden in everything and it can be very tricky to make sure you are really living gluten free. When I went gluten free it took me about 2 years to be 100% gluten free due to hidden sources of gluten that I did not even know were going to be an issue, like my orthodontic mouthguard.
I am here to help guide you into how to transition to being 100% gluten free. We will explore all the hidden places gluten may be hiding, including retainers, yes thats right even your dentist can be a hidden source of gluten.
Some of the topics we will explore:
• How to transition your kitchen to a gluten free kitchen
• Sharing a kitchen with non-gluten free members
• Where gluten can hide in your food
• How to avoid cross contamination
• How to eat out safely
• How to travel gluten free
• Gluten in bodycare, at the dentist and at the spa
What you will get:
• Informative handouts on everything you need to get started
• Weekly calls covering a new topic each week and a place to ask questions and get support
• Accountability check ins and emails through the workshop
• Access to a private Facebook group to connect with others in the workshop
• Discount codes to my favorite gluten free products
$150 for the full 3 week package
The workshop meets 1x per week for 3 consecutive weeks.
Workshop will start Jan 9, 2019
Call times are once a week at 5pm PST
All calls will be recorded if you can’t make them live.
Calls are Wednesdays except for Jan 15.
Wed Jan 9 - 5pm PST
Tues Jan 15 - 5pm PST
Wed Jan 23 - 5pm PST