Nothing says a summer BBQ like potato salad. The problem is that most potato salad is filled with terrible ingredients and awful oils instead of nutrient-dense foods. Fortunately it’s fairly easy to make your own healthy version with my simple recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
1. Wash, peel and cut the potatoes into bite-size pieces. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook until tender. Drain the potatoes, pat dry, put in a large bowl and allow to cool completely before using. You can even put them in the fridge to cool.
2. Hard boil the eggs. Once cooked, run under cold water to cool. Once the eggs are cooled, peel and dice them.
3. In a bowl, stir the mustard with the mayo and salt until combined.
4. Stir the mayo mixture, eggs, celery and olives into the potatoes until combined.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Did you Make This Recipe?
Make sure to Post on Instagram and Tag @thetrailtohealth and use hashtag #TheTrailToHealth
You can follow my journey on Facebook and Instagram.
This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission from purchases made through them, at no additional cost to you, which helps keep this content free. I only promote products I trust and use myself. Please see Disclosure Policy for more details.