Nothing says summer like peaches. Have you tried grilled peaches though? This simple salad makes a perfect weeknight dinner. You could make it dairy free and omit the Burratta but if you tolerate grass fed dairy I highly recommend keeping the cheese in this one.
1. Wash and slice the peaches in half and remove the pit.
2. You can use a grill or grill pan for this but get either hot on medium heat and then lay the peaches face down on the surface.
3. While the peaches are grilling, heat 1tbsp of coconut oil or butter in a frying man over low-medium heat.
4. Place the individual slices of prosciutto and cook for about 3min each side until crisp
5. Set aside and let the prosciutto cool before using a knife to chop into crispy bits.
6. While the peaches finish grilling, start to assemble the salad by making a bed of arugula and centering the burrata.
7. Remove the peaches from the grill and let them cool before placing on the salad.
8. Top with crispy prosciutto, more arugla and optional olive oil.
TIP: You can always make this recipe with raw fresh peaches instead of grilled if you prefer.
Did you Make This Recipe?
Make sure to Post on Instagram and Tag @thetrailtohealth and use hashtag #TheTrailToHealth
You can follow my journey on Facebook and Instagram.
This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission from purchases made through them, at no additional cost to you, which helps keep this content free. I only promote products I trust and use myself. Please see Disclosure Policy for more details.