Chocolate covered strawberries seem like an indulgence but when you see how easy they are to make you will want them all the time. Using sugar-free chocolate chips makes these a healthier treat than traditional chocolate strawberries. Use this method to coat all your favorite fruit and berries in rich chocolate for a treat for birthdays, baby showers or holidays, or any day of the week.
Servings: 25 (approx.)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 3-5 minutes
1 lb fresh strawberries
1-1.5 cups of Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
1. Wash the strawberries and leave the stem on.
2. Dry the strawberries thoroughly and make sure the strawberries are at room temperature.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler set over low heat, stirring until the chocolate is smooth and there are no chips or chunks left.
5. Keep the chocolate over very low heat while you dip the strawberries. Dip the strawberries in, one at a time, until coated on all sides.
6. Place each coated strawberry on the parchment-lined baking sheet ensuring the strawberries don’t touch.
7. Refrigerate the berries until the chocolate hardens, about 15-20 minutes.
TIP: Wash the strawberries and lay them out on a paper towel to dry for 30-45 minutes before making the chocolate sauce.
Did you Make This Recipe?
Make sure to Post on Instagram and Tag @thetrailtohealth and use hashtag #TheTrailToHealth
This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission from purchases made through them, at no additional cost to you, which helps keep this content free. I only promote products I trust and use myself. Please see Disclosure Policy for more details.