Making your own bone broth with an Instant Pot is one of the easiest things in the world. You can use leftover bones from roasting a chicken or purchase some grass-fed beef bones and make a delicious and healing broth. Still not in the mood to make your own bone broth? No worries. You can always order a clean and healthy bone broth already made from Osso Good Broth.
Servings: 6-8 cups (approx)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 120 minutes
1-2 lb. beef or chicken bones
6-8 cups water
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon salt
1. Place the bones in the Instant Pot bowl and fill with water to just below the maximum line. Stir in the lemon juice and salt.
2. Close and lock the lid and ensure the steam valve is in the sealing position. Press MANUAL and set for 120 minutes (2 hours).
3. Once cooked, allow the pressure to release naturally.
4. Strain the broth to remove the bones, and allow to cool completely.
5. Divide between glass Mason jars to store in the fridge or freezer.
Did you Make This Recipe?
Make sure to Post on Instagram and Tag @thetrailtohealth and use hashtag #TheTrailToHealth
You can follow my journey on Facebook and Instagram.
This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission from purchases made through them, at no additional cost to you, which helps keep this content free. I only promote products I trust and use myself. Please see Disclosure Policy for more details.