Hearty, creamy broccoli soup is made paleo and dairy friendly with the inclusion of coconut milk, although you may feel free to include grass fed cream if you can tolerate dairy. The Instant Pot makes soup making incredibly easy so that with a small amount of prep, you can have this warming, nutritious soup any night of the week.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
1. Add your fat of choice to the Instant Pot and press SAUTE.
2. Add the garlic and onion powder and stir for 1 minute. Press CANCEL.
3. Add the broccoli, broth, thyme and salt.
4. Close and lock the lid and ensure the valve is in the sealing position. Press MANUAL and set for 5 minutes.
5. Naturally release for 10 minutes and then quick release by pushing the valve to the venting position.
6. Let the soup cool slightly and either move into a high speed blender or use an immersion blender to blend until smooth. Stir in the coconut milk or cream.
7. Serve the soup immediately with crusty gluten free bread or Legit Bread.
Did you Make This Recipe?
Make sure to Post on Instagram and Tag @thetrailtohealth and use hashtag #TheTrailToHealth
This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission from purchases made through them, at no additional cost to you, which helps keep this content free. I only promote products I trust and use myself. Please see Disclosure Policy for more details.