These chicken breasts are relatively easy to make but look incredibly impressive on the dinner table. The bacon on the outside is dual purpose since it helps hold in the filling but also bastes the chicken breasts in its juices as they cook. As a result, the chicken will be very tender and juicy, instead of being dried out. Try serving these with a tossed green salad, roasted vegetables or blanched green beans for a complete meal.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 45 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (177 C).
2. Slice a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Fill each with 3 tablespoons of the creamed spinach mixture.
3. Wrap each chicken breast with 4 bacon slices to hold the creamed spinach in. Secure with a toothpick if needed.
4. Place in a baking dish and cook until an internal temperature of 160 F (71 C) has been reached, about 30 to 45 minutes.
5. Serve with remaining Creamed Spinach Recipe as a side.
Did you Make This Recipe?
Make sure to Post on Instagram and Tag @thetrailtohealth and use hashtag #TheTrailToHealth
This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission from purchases made through them, at no additional cost to you, which helps keep this content free. I only promote products I trust and use myself. Please see Disclosure Policy for more details.